Updated: Oct 13, 2020
Eliezer has been the CFO of Galactic Litigation Partners LLC since the company was formed, having moved from a closely held special asset management fund, where he worked as controller/CFO since January 2013. He previously held positions of Vice President / Business Compliance for a group of nursing homes. Eliezer’s priority is not to develop and create reports. The priority is to build and develop internal processes to facilitate ongoing business and team efficiency and growth.
Eliezer earned a master’s degree in Accounting from Fairleigh Dickinson University and successfully completed all parts of the CPA exam.
· Finding unique methods to analyze and combine data from multiple sources
· Managing the accounting department creating policies and procedures of accounting
· Financial Accounting and reporting in accordance with GAAP
· Financial forecasting based on past and expected performance
· Compliance and business filings.
· Specializes in valuation tools for non-standard investments using advanced database skills
· Leadership and training in the use of databases and accounting software