Updated: Oct 13, 2020
Has over 35 years-experience in implementing Internal control procedures to:
· meet organizational goals for operational effectiveness and efficiency, accurate reporting, and compliance with laws, regulations and policies.
· limit the actions of employees by requiring authorization, approval and verification of selected transactions.
· segregate duties because certain job responsibilities are mutually incompatible and, if left unchecked, allows one person too much unsupervised access to company assets.
· prevent errors, inaccuracies or fraud before it occurs.
· uncover the existence of errors, inaccuracies or fraud that has already occurred.
· create an audit trail to track invoices, payments, credits, and refunds.
· maintain Logs to be reviewed and audited at regular intervals.
· create and enforce consistent processes to match the policies and procedures within organization/department